View Single Post
Old 03.07.2015, 10:10 AM   #16
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Skull
For me they kicked it back with Murray Street. I don't want to take this thread in a negative direction, but I thought they had finally "lost it" during the ATL/NYCG&F period. Scary shit (for me). Blasphemy for some of you, I know - but my opinion nonetheless.
I really loved ATL straight when it came, but I had same feelings with NYCG&F as with Experimental (afraid that I don´t have my favourite band anymore). Bought Murray Street almost half years later it came (one friend said they´re released it, I didn´t even know they´ve made record) and was really glad, when had a feeling I got SY back. Loved all the records after Murray.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|