View Single Post
Old 01.09.2013, 07:05 PM   #203
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
First off, it would be so much more cooler if they were actually baptizing cadavers. Mormons and the State of Utah are the biggest of the big when it comes to genealogy. They present it as our way of fully understanding your family history. The reality is, they are compiling their "master list" to baptize all souls Mormon......Rob Instigator will be pissed!

Second, is the rest of your story true?

It's all true. Well, not true in the fact that Coke is somehow morally superior to Pepsi, but true in the fact that as spoken by their president, it's considered prophecy (or was at the time), and it's stuck with me all of my life.

That geneology vault is up Little Cottonwood Canyon and is highly guarded. It's 600 feet into solid granite, and who knows what else is in there.

Beyond the giant magic salamander, my favorite is The Oath of Vengeance. Although some in the upper-echelons would have you believe that the practice has ceased (much like polygamy), I think it's fair to say that they are full of shit, and I'm quite sure that a certain recent presidential candidate has taken the vow. I know you may have preferred him to what we got, but please believe me when I say that you narrowly averted disaster.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_vengeance
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|