Thread: Mental illness?
View Single Post
Old 06.26.2019, 01:34 AM   #22
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
damn, I thought I was the only nutbag over here

my mental state, over the past three years, can best be described as follows:
see this post, then add this piece of music. The lyrics are simple and repeatable. But focus only on the first word, and the way she sings it, ignore the rest of the lyrics. And since YT automatically started playing it, add this song too

and this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gazpacho Gestapo
i work in a cubicle for a major automobile company

i mean nobody likes their job...

Hey, we should talk, I worked for let's say a supplier for the automobile companies, on and off since 2001. I did like my job, I loved it. I was always willing to work my ass off 24/7, I don't care about paychecks, never never asked for a raise, satisfaction is my paycheck. Biggest paycheck I ever got is when I was standing at a traffic light, to turn left, a car stopped next to me, and it was Ronald Koeman, who was then the coach of PSV. He was driving the same car (a big ass luxurious car) that I had been working on for two years (and this was like a year after the project had finished). Now I left the company and don't want to work anywhere else anymore. I don't want to get out of my house anymore.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|