View Single Post
Old 02.20.2019, 09:46 PM   #56
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Street Spirit > Fake Plastic Trees > Just > High & Dry > My Iron Lung > Bones > The Bends > (Nice Dream) > Planet Telex > Bullet Proof > Black Star > Sulk
The last three mostly because I can't remember much about each of them.
And the My Iron Lung EP has a few highlights too.

I also like that the lyrics are very gloomy, but the music is actually pretty uplifting.

Meh. I was really into the first five or so tracks back in the day. Now, only really fuck with “High and Dry” and “Street Spirit.”

“Black Star” is one of the worst ficking songs by a very good band ever. Truly just terrible. As cringey as Pablo honey. The lyrics and melody could fit comfortably and inconspicuously in a trash Goo Goo Dolls or Counting Crows song and I wouldn’t bat an eye. It would sound like standard fare from either band.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|