View Single Post
Old 12.10.2006, 07:57 PM   #80
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewall91
And as far as the people who decide to go to the camp, myself being one, you know ahead of time that you will be playing on stage at a club at the end of it. The type of girls you are describing would most likely say "I could never do that."

Why? I know girls in bands and they never went to any form of music camp. Neither did I or any of my friends in bands and we still play live. So wouldn't that have something to do with the way certain girls themselves think, rather than what males or anybody else think of them as female musicians?

Anyway, like I said, I'm not against the idea. There's no reason to be against it, none that I can see anyway. But I think some of the reasons behind the camp are alittle bogus.