View Single Post
Old 02.09.2018, 11:47 AM   #22129
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
so what are the major plot things that happen in those movies that have absolutely NO foreshadowing?

not talking about foreshadowing. Talking about contrived plotting. two different things. Prometheus is full of stupid characters, who are supposed to be highly expert exobiologists and scientists, who follow NO scientific protocol, who touch gooey shit with their bare hands like fucking 6th graders in science class, who fail to take any normal, standard, scientific precautions, and that stupid fucking c-section machine was so fucking DUMB. so fucking DUMB> and the main plot contrivance of that stupid fucking totemic pale white man creating all of humanity? fucking jesus you guys really like that shit? You guys really bought into that fucking unequivocal nonsense? that movie was one big fuck you to anyone with any intelligence, and a giant fuck you to Giger and to any Alien fans and fuck that shit movie. what a stupid fucking retread piece of TRASH.