View Single Post
Old 05.03.2006, 09:06 AM   #81
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
I'm sorry but FUCK ALL YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES who bust on illegal immigrants. They're refusing to work because right now the USA is trying to FUCK them over. Oh you've been able to live here for the past 20 years but now you have to fucking leave cause our new president is a fucking asshole, get out of our country you foreigners!! They have the perfect right to want to earn american citizenship. How the fuck would you feel if your lived in a country of disease and poverty where you can't even afford medicine for your own illnesses let alone food and water. Many of these people are here legally and they all have the right to earn the privledge to become American citizens. Why don't we just start fucking banning everyone from this country. We have no problems with canadians, why's that? Cause they're white and they speak english that's why.

I laugh at these miserable idiots because you know exactly what it would be like if they suddenly had no food, money, and cars and shit.

And I agree with KChris, yeah we're all annoyed by the ignorant idealistic surburban trendy, USA hating, vegetarian hipster kids who try to push views that they don't even themselves understand on everyone who comes into their path. Hell, I can't even go to a damn public BBQ without seeing the Vegan hippy BBQ off to the side with pictures of slaughterhouse scenes hanging above all the veggieburgers. If that's what you're protesting I can understand that, It annoys me just as much as it annoys you but god man, at least you live in a fucking country where the worst thing you have to worry about is being annoyed by some trendy suburban hipsters. You don't have to ask yourself daily, shit, where am I gonna sleep tonight, or I hope this rotten chicken I found on the side of the road doesn't have ecoli in it.

Hey. I don't know what that last paragraph has to do with anything. "Ignorant, idealistic, suburban, USA hating"( LOVE that one), hipster kids..???

I'm annoyed more by the hateful, conservative, "Fox news is real news", superficially compassionate, head up their ass, walmart is good, never been to the big city types, personally.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|