View Single Post
Old 07.17.2012, 01:51 PM   #16272
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I actually just downloaded TDK (and Godard's Le Mepris) last night. I plan on viewing 'em both today. Do I need to re-watch Batman Begins at all or is it pretty straight-forward? (I've never seen TDK)

---------------------

Also - on the subject of The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) - who is this Marc Webb guy they got to direct this!?! Was he selected purely on the pun-worthy last name alone? I'm seriously wondering that.

Why go from someone as infamous as Sam Raimi to some Joe Schmoe who directed an episode of The Office and a 3 Doors Down music video (according to his IMDB)? I really don't understand Hollywood.

watch the first one first. it's a good movie.

i found out that netflix released breaking bad on stream a couple of days ago. guess what i'll be watching for the next 12 or so hours.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|