View Single Post
Old 12.11.2007, 05:54 PM   #38
jetengine
children of satan

jetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar
je just another blow hard.I can see the appeal of the Doors.To me it's just fucking boring.Jim Morrison bores me to tears,in my view he was only trying,he wasn't actionary,a rebel maybe-but selling lots of records doesn't make you real.He wasn't,to me he's just the type that wants attention,is seductive for seductives sake.A pose, his lyrics are creative writing course material,he knew his audience which made him complacent and contrived.On the other hand as a group they new how to put together a song in a dramatically effective way.I don't consider the recording "value" the problemo.
San Francisco is Doomed is 2 tracks,recorded live and Johnny Strikes lyrics much more interesting,Jeffrey Lee Pierce,his lyrics are hard to beat I believe they make the VU seem like a band from the 50's,which is what Gong makes SY sound like. Iggy too ran out of things to say,I don't care if he played with Ray,he also played with Sum 41,he also likes the White Stripes.The first 3 Stooges records leave the Doors in the dust.I don't like them because who they liked.and like I was saying,it's just so hard to find out ,what is going on,then hte next hting you know,it's all like

You're trippin' right now, aren't ya?!!
jetengine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|