View Single Post
Old 10.21.2006, 01:30 PM   #54
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
hey, if anyone knows of any local galleries/museums/cultural centers that screen music-related things from time to time (works best if they have a proper cinema or a loud PA), let me know and i'll send them a copy of the 74 minute version of the film. i think it's possible that we might try to do some screenings where bands who are in the full release, but not necessarily in the short version play and we screen the film. maybe me, carlos, ben and the bands can do a Q&A or something. i dunno.

we may be trying this concept out at Tonic soon.

i'm gonna talk to the Yerba Buena Center in SF and the Walker Art Center in MPLS about it this week. it'd be fun to do it outside of the US too.

I was going to suggest WAC. I'd be there for sure if you show it there.