View Single Post
Old 03.03.2016, 06:01 PM   #64
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I love how he says he was helped by his dad in starting his real estate business by a "small loan of $1,000,000.00"

I think the full exact quote was:

Quote:
Back then we were living in a small place, almost a shotgun shack, you might say — I mean, the house had only five levels, plus the three basements and the golf course. So I picked up the intercom and rang my dad's studio, and asked him for a small loan to start something with beaner workforce. My dad told me to grab the loose cash that was inside a shitty platinum box above the 16th refrigerator — he said there was about a million there, and to stop bugging him because he had the Saudis on the other line. I took the money and started counting it to make sure the old man wasn't trying to fuck me over, but then I had to take a shit, so I sat in one of our solid-gold toilets and counted the bills while a couple of Eastern European supermodels shared my yuuuge cock and I slurped caviar from a Ming vase. I'm multitasky like that and that's why I'd make the best President ever.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|