View Single Post
Old 03.03.2016, 12:34 PM   #61
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I didn't express a preference and indeed obviously she was pandering and posturing towards social justice issues that particularly concern me BUT it doesn't negate the reality that it was just that, pandering and posturing by going down a check list of "trending" topics and soundbyte ready buzz words. Sure her tone was conciliatory, but are we sure of the sincerity of her intentions? Barry had all the same shit to say, what the fuck has he done for "black lives" for example??

Nothing is more ludicrous than insincerity. Indeed id rather Hillary said the truth rather thanpandering to what she knows many of us want to hear.
And to be sure, Bernie then is even WORSE a liar because he damn well knows his platform is untenable. I don't mind if he is pulling a Ralph Nader and shift the national conversation HOWEVER what is completely DISINGENUOUS is that he is manipulating people to believe thst somehow he is gonna get that done. In real world it would take GENERATIONS to implement Bernie platform, he being 74 will be DEAD long before tjen

I don't think my sarcasm came through about Hilary's speech, now she keeps mentioning god over and over...Trump has a ton of baggage he has left behind in his life, one of those is his son-in-law Jared Kushner who is a NYC slumlord. He is currently cited by the city for turning off the heat this winter in rent stablized apts. But Americans probably won't care, frankly they're too stupid and they hate to see other working people with smoething they haven't got. The hate against the subway workers who have good benefits is beyond me. I have no confidence in my fellow american anymore, sadly. The Rothchild plan to destroy the country so they can loot it is just about accomplished. Imagine the profits for whomever gets the right to build up the former national parks. i KNOW YOU THINK i'M CRAZY BUT ALL THOSE ASSHOLES WITH LITTLE AMERICAN FLAG PINS ON THEIR LAPELS ARE IN ON IT. The flag pin is the code, like the masonic handshake used to be.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|