View Single Post
Old 08.26.2009, 08:40 AM   #16
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
everyone here was a new poster once. post count has nothing to do with post value though. hell, quite a few "old" posters ARE the new posters. you never really know who yr talking to here (for the record: I usually know and have a fairly decent list of crossed referenced user-names).

that said....smug and bore aside....bashing people for not using the broken search function or posting "I posted this first" is an even worse aspect of this board than parody threads.

people should try to do those things less. not that I'd actually say anything if you did (you being, SYG), but it's lame.

addendum: I hereby solemnly promise to never TRY to work up noisereductions by using Beck or The Flaming Lips again.

YES WE CAN.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|