View Single Post
Old 11.14.2010, 06:06 PM   #13158
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I love TOKYO SONATA. I highly reccomend THE HANGING GARDEN...

the unedited Requiem for a Dream shows a dildo in two asses at the same time. It's like a 2 second shot. I think that's the only difference. just a couple cuts from the sex scene.

Also, there is no Criterion Collection version of Requiem for a Dream, that's a fake cover.

I don't like Requiem at all, personally, besides the music. It was well-made, just didn't care for the story or the characters (then again, I love SPUN, which is extremely ridiculous but it's still fun). As far as drug movies go, MOST HIGH is probably my alltime favorite.. it's scary as hell and REAL.. the director lost 92 pounds or so for his role.. he really was on meth, so the movie is very real.. also, STORY OF A JUNKIE is worth checking out, too, VERY real, it was filmed in the 80's I believe, with real junkies.. scary as hell.

there is a censored version of reqiuem?
you silly americans, hahaha
but i absolutely dont like the movie, too.
something is just not right there.

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|