View Single Post
Old 11.14.2010, 05:00 PM   #13155
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses

Since 1997 back in grade 6, when I watched The Fifth Element in theaters, has Luc Besson been on my mind as my favourite director, even at that young age. He communicates something unique and true, that really sits well with me and Angel-A is no different. It almost had me in tears, beautiful. Great soundtrack by Anja Garbarek too. Rie Rasmussen is absolutely drop dead gorgeous.

10/10

Took me WAY too long to finally see this movie! Wow.. just wow.. so much more then some trivial and retarded "dude let's shoot up and like.. trip out.. man" drug related movie. This is film is a trip down the downward spiral that is the psychological rabbit hole of a addict. The Criterion version is one I should've watched, but Netflix has the edited version which still assaults the eyes pretty good in those last 10 minutes of the film. What do they show in the un-edited version?!

It helps that I'm a huge weeaboo, but I could watch these kinds of Japanese dramas all day long.

Netflix was a little misleading to what kind of film this was. Is it a thriller? Or is it a drama? Is it a romance? Its ALL three! I was blown away how good this was, but honestly.. Audrey Tautou rules.
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|