View Single Post
Old 07.15.2011, 09:48 AM   #14940
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, 9 songs sucks.

WHATEVER WORKS also sucks -- Woody Allen needs to hang it up, and that's coming from someone who ranks a good 15 of his films as masterpieces. I really can't say I've liked anything he's done since... eh.. MATCH POINT, which I thought was not THAT good (like a 5/10. AVERAGE). WHATEVER WORKS starts great and is apparently -- and maybe obviously -- from an old, unproduced script. It just felt like it wanted to be some shitty Curb Your Enthusiasm movie or something. When the "romance" aspect enters in and whatnot, it just turns to PURE SHIT. He's already done the "old man and a young girl" thing in his movies before, like Manhattan. Oh, and he did it in real life too. ZING!

BROWN BUNNY is a masterpiece. Gallo is actually a brilliant director. I'm a big fan... of the two films he's released thus far. BROWN BUNNY has such a wonderful atmosphere. I love that the blowjob is the only reason the film is known to most people, or talked about... it's like this experimental/arthouse film that all of a sudden became mainstream because of some dicksucking. Pretty brilliant honestly. And then Gallo is in Jay Z videos and shit! Insane. Anyway, I love it, and Buffalo, and can't wait for his new one.

So, hi.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|