View Single Post
Old 07.21.2010, 07:27 AM   #5303
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Bulletproof Wallets not too great then? Oh well, I bought it for like a penny anyway.

it's my least favorite Ghost album. Seriously, I listened to Wizard Of Poetry waaay more than Bulletproof. It's just kind of meh. Ther'es a couple wicked good tracks ("Maxine" for instance), but this was really during the period that the label was just screwing with him so bad. They wouldn't pay for samples he wanted, so good tracks were removed or remixed so that the beats were boring, etc. This album just really suffered from politics. It's not the album he wanted it to be , and it sounds like it.

PLUS, why is he making pancakes for Raekwon on the cover?