View Single Post
Old 07.22.2007, 06:32 PM   #23
diamondsea
little trouble girl

diamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
I'll be there too.

I only met one boardie for a Sonic Youth show, and it was quite good - having a common background I never had with any of my regular friends was relaxing.

Plus : if you feel shy and enjoy company, go to the appointment spot unnoticed. Try to spot the posters gathered there. There are pictures of some of them on this board, it should be easy. It's like treasure hunting. Look at their eyes, you'll see they're shy people trying to spot other shy people looking for them. Then simply join in if you like what you see.

Bertrand you are the king of kindness

Definitely agreed. I can subscribe every word you say.
Never forget the horloge and the gig atmosphere.
I was a stranger in Paris, no one of my friends is interested in fighting to have 2 holiday days for Sonic Youth...
I regret missing the jazz festival,
hope you guys will have a great time and enjoy this special gig
diamondsea is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|