View Single Post
Old 01.22.2015, 04:51 PM   #4
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
um no idea. PC? Mac? Have you run the usual malwarebytes, antivirus sweep, and maybe ccleaner's registry analysis?

It's specifically only if you hover over mov's? No other file extentions? And it's not when you launch them? That's... pretty weird. But w/o knowing the specifics of yr system and any recent changes I'm not even sure where to begin guessing.

It's a pc and I've tried all of the above and there's no problems (except this one!). It only does it with .mov's and I don't even have to click on them, just hovering over it causes it to happen. It's been like it for a while now so I use my other computer to play/upload .mov's but I would like to find out and fix this issue....

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|