View Single Post
Old 11.24.2012, 04:02 PM   #1
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
my memory is not that good when it comes to individual song memories but I do have someones that stick out

10/24/02 Baltimore - Karenology - a great one through out that period, but this one stuck out due to the effect at the end of first part, maximum feedback, strobe and a small club, was perhaps the loudest I have seen them, also 10 years ago today this was and first meeting Jennifer

6/15/03 Pittsburgh - Sugar Kane - etherial effect during the middle drone section during the twilight of the evening looking at the Pittsburgh skyline from the downtain concert bowl

4/16/05 Hoboken - PCH - first set of the double header, Kim had been using the trumpet during the middle section for a while here, after they start gearing back into the song, Kim suddenly jumped into the audience rest next to us singing the rest of the song, that was amazing and extremely rare

7/28/07 Brooklyn - Cross The Breeze - the DDN show was anticipated immensely, but this put it into the stratosphere, one of their best played live

8/12/11 Brooklyn - over half the set at least

other memories are more visual and can't link to specific songs, like The Hollywood Bowl show, etc
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|