View Single Post
Old 04.05.2014, 01:22 PM   #36963
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
you guys might think im talking crap - but ive had this for at least 10 years.

seriously. i have constant mucus coming up, flem, heavy sticky stuff. all day long. its been with me since i was a teenager. if it was an infection surely it would have gone by now?

like i have been coughing up/spitting out/swallowing this crap for over 10 years

my nose is broken so its possible the tubes are blocked or something.

theres definitely something wrong!

I ain't doubting you in the slightest, and I sympathize, I've had a nasal drip my ENTIRE life and it gets so bad sometimes I'm choking on it, gasping for breath. When I get a chest cold the drip gets so bad so that I wake up coughing shit for hours. As to the infection going away, not necessarily, but that is what the netti pot crowd preaches, nasal irrigation helps rinse out the kind of shit that might be collecting in your nasal cavities causing the problem. You may have something as you've said, more structurally wrong, but you'd also have to ask yourself, "Is it worth surgery?"

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|