View Single Post
Old 06.27.2006, 01:39 AM   #37
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

shentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's asses
nice guitars everyone, especially CHOUT (i'm gonna rob yr house man)
here's mine.
guitar:
black Affinity Series Squier Strat
white pickguard
with the big 60's headstock (i love it)
three single coils, 2 x tone one volume knob
packed with 12' strings, usually tuned drop D, EADDAE (don't laugh)
fuck your god deicide sticker (like the sticker, i'm not such of a metalhead lol)
kurt cobain sticker
lokomotiv sofia football team sticker
some 'skeleton' sticker
anti-fascist action girl logo sticker (a cartoon sweety with a fucking baseball bat)
the 4 sivits sticker
'fist' sticker (fucked up)
on the back-
the 4 sivits skull sticker
big blue wheelchair sticker
crowfish sticker
united and strong records sticker
(you see i just dig stickers)

by far my guitar is the best non-US made Squier i've seen. mine says to be made in indonesia. i've tried chinese, indian(!!) and various other Squiers from friends. and they suck! like, tiny guitars with crappy tuners and fuzzy pickups. mine resembles US Squier, it's very heavy and the tone is very 60's when put in a tube amp. i have this one for 8 years or something. nice attack, the pickups have quite clear sound for a fucking Squier.
--------------------------------------
white Epiphone by Gibson Accu Bass Custom
black pickguard
precision like body, but a bit weird head
three black tuners and one silver metallic (original black one was broken when i trashed hard with that bass on a gig)
very heavy and specific bass,
hi, i'm elvis sticker
bett sticker on the back

i have a semi acoustic 60"s Orpheus bass, a Kremona bass and some fucked up acoustics i rarely play at all.

PS sorry these pics are big, but i'm too lazy to resize.