View Single Post
Old 06.14.2006, 02:23 PM   #17
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
hey, GUESS WHAT!!!

YUP, Witch has cancelled its second CT date in the past few months...this time blowing off the show with BLue Cheer

wow Witch, have you been following SY's lead of fucking the fans in CT??

so Witch plays the Iron Horse in northampton a few months ago, i was gonna go, but they had a date at wesleyan booked so i figured id catch them there....yeah right, wesleyan date was cancelled days after the iron horse show...ok, im mad at this point but not real mad...THEN, WItch announces its gonna play a show in new haven CT with BLUE CHEER!! hole cow!! i havent been this excited since SY announced they were playing new haven 2 years ago. but, just like SY, Witch has now CANCELLED the new haven show too...WOW!! and they just plaed pearl street in northampton last week, but again, they were supposed to be playing new haven, 10 minutes from my house...so i skipped the pearl street show, and BANG...screwed again

ok, lets hear how i have no right to be mad cause i live so close to NYC and MA.

this is complete and total classless bullshit, first pulled by SY, who STILL havent made up the 2 CT dates they cancelled, and now Witch, who has trumped SY by cancelling 2 CT dates in like 3 months.

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|