Thread: Low-"C'mon"
View Single Post
Old 11.23.2012, 01:50 AM   #193
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Maybe we should start another thread (ie, I'm so happy about this). Seems the plans to release an EP have now been changed to a full LP. Hoping for announcements of live dates for next year as well, even though I bet they won't ever come to Mexico. That's another reason for me to start focusing and working hard on going back to the USA. New records by Retribution Gospel Choir and Murder Of Crows should hit us next year as well, and do you think that Black Eyed Snakes project Charlie Parr mentioned a while ago on KEXP could be a strong possibility, too?
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|