View Single Post
Old 06.25.2009, 12:45 PM   #12
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I'm always amazed when people post a question like this. The mustang site is integrated right HERE! On the official site! It's a huge and amazing archive of info. But then there'll be someone like "hey, is there a list of SY singles?" Maybe I sound like an old man here, but back in the day, we used this thing called Google (and before that Yahoo... and Dogpile?)

Oh, my bad! I guess I owe you an apology for not taking the exact approach you'd like to think you would have taken.

See, I'm counting on the good old fashioned human decency often found in forums that sometimes finds posters happy to share knowledge with-out all of the self-righteous lecturing.

"I'm always amazed" that in every forum, there is that pretentious f**k-face that's intent on replying some long self righteous bantering when others have no problem being helpful.

If you can accept it, I actually did do a site search and was not able to find any reference..... then, truth be told, after a quick post, followed by promp, and friendly replies, I wished I would have asked first because it was efficient. Aside from people with issues (as you've been happy to share), believe it or not, that is actually what forums are for..... hmmm, imagine that.

Don't worry, you don't "sound like an old man", you sound like a grade A forum f**k-tard! Take your sarcastic, self-righteous responses, swiftly remove your head from your own arse and stick them up it!

I get it, your a moody, control-freak f**k. Is it REALLY necessary to taint an otherwise helpful, friendly and otherwise productive thread with your garble? Do you even think about this stuff? With such an a$$hole response you shat out, really, what kind of response do you expect?
FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|