View Single Post
Old 06.04.2006, 07:25 PM   #35
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Brighten the Corners is probably my favorite, I got into them after they broke up I will admit. So I feel I dont have the historical bias that alot of people have. I have heard and love all of pavements albums. Slanted is really cool and so is Crooked Rain, but I just can't listen to them anymore. Its just TO ME they got old faster than Wowee Zowee or Brighten the Corners. Every song on Brighten the Corners is a winner and they are all so varied. Terror Twilight is really good too, but I will admit it seems a lesser album. If any other band put it out though, they would be highly praised.
TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|