View Single Post
Old 12.04.2006, 01:27 PM   #18
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Lovely baby. How old is (s)he?

You can't beat parenthood. I'm saying this from the point of view of having a son who was born 5 weeks early, causing much worry and sleepless nights, and a 3 year old who has had to deal with the upheaval at the same time. She expressed her anger and frustration this afternoon by biting me on the belly. Luckily I've got plenty of padding in that area.

Still my boy Seth has come home from the hospital today so thing's will be more 'normal' now.

Lovely picture by the way RdTv. The only picture we have of Seth at the moment has him with a drip and other wires protruding from him, so I can't wait to get some decent ones taken.

EDIT: I should say biting is out of character for Kitty, before anybody thinks I'm a BAD parent. She's gorgeous and a joy normally.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|