View Single Post
Old 11.30.2011, 10:13 PM   #5
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Bump.

Performances by some of the acts at Maquinaria Festival, especifically Alice In Chains, and Down, have been broadcast by Canal ViaX in Chile. I think it might be possible that Sonic Youth's performance will be transmitted at some point as well, and I hope it will be soon. According to a reply I got at their official fecebook, it would be convenient to keep an eye on the channel for announcements concerning what else will they be broadcasting. I hope some of you Chilean boardies could capture it if Canal ViaX makes it available, and then would share a nice DVD with the rest of us. Thanks to anyone who might wanna waste their valuable time with this channel, for the benefit of the community.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|