View Single Post
Old 08.04.2010, 02:05 PM   #59
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
I live in the south. I know many, many people with guns. Seldom do you ever even actually see the guns. Pistols that stay stashed away. Rifles that stay locked in cabinets or layeth unloaded against a wall.

I have no issues with them. They keep the deer population at a safe(er) number. I know people that have been in serious accidents (know of some that have died) because of deer running across the street and suddenly becoming frozen stiff by oncoming headlights, driver's not noticing the glowing eyes until far too late.

Guns have done some great things for us.

How many people are murdered via being stabbed? SHould there be a ban on knives? Lead pipe?

I think it was Florida...some state....that put a ban on handguns for a while, then due to a growing crime rate made 'em legal again...the crime rate then proceeded to drop.

One is LESS likely to break into yr house if they think might you have a gun. I for one think it should be 100 percent legal to shoot someone in the face that has broke into my house and has no business being here.

yeah sorry
this is wrong in a thousand levels

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|