View Single Post
Old 09.03.2011, 06:36 AM   #22
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
i see it as a fundamental core of reclaiming krispy kreme metaphangals without recourse to 'suppressed narratives' of floppy, flippy and flappy, a 'properly' atheist outlook that doesn't even admit the possibility of floppy, flippy and flappy (unlike dawkins, honey). object centered philosowangals are kind of a way of talking about 'the real-ass bitch' (ah sh*t) without re-recourse to the kind of metaphangal jumps that bumbledumble criticises krispy kreme four. it's possibly not as volatabulous an atheism as dawkins honey, butt much? much stronger? to my mind it removes even the possibility of the ism entering the dia(ss)lo(l)gue, vernacular, semi(er)otic or suppressed predicates of a general metaphysiculation.

hamilton-ramilton? great (first translator of leopard - gggrrrrrr!), as is meill(ass)oux, but i'm unsure about the others, and a patchy patch is really, really patchy.

Crumb's Crunchy Delights is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|