View Single Post
Old 10.11.2011, 07:01 PM   #88
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
i did well, i was fine
however, i did dissapoint myself much
very much
i was nervous before so i decided to take one quarter of a Rivotril (Clonazepam) tablet ... against anxiety, you know. it's a very very small dose, but still...

so, i did great, i was calm as a zen buddhist, i presented with confidence but then it wasn't me, it was the chemicals.
now, i'm drinking at home and i'm pissed at myself. i always was against things like that but now i kind of lost my cool.

you need practice at this shit. i learned in graduate school. i had to teach. my first day i was sweating like crazy-- my armpits and back were SOAKED. it took a while to get used to being in front of an audience, but eventually my splash factor was minimal. now i can speak in front of 1000 people with no problem--- it's the same principle regardless of group size. once you're used to speak to a group of strangers, it's the same with or without people, with or without cameras, etc.

for your consolation: im thinking the klonopin (clonazepam) might have had more of a placebo effect than an actual one, because *it's not fast-acting*. if you want fast-acting pills you need to take the xanax route. so yeah, you probably tricked yourself into doing it with "magic pills". now just practice-- don't wait until the next presentation to start vomiting with nerves.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|