View Single Post
Old 09.13.2011, 02:09 AM   #67
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsbootlegs
stu666
I keep trying to reply to your post but it's not having it. Are you using a download manager? That may be the problem. Try without and see if that works.

Thanks for trying to reply but I managed to get this in the end after someone uploaded it to a different host. I've just tried to see if I can get it from yr page now but the rapidshare link still doesn't work for me. I'm not using a download manager. When I click on the rapidshare link it goes to this page but I can't see a download button. Do I need to be a rapidshare member? I use rapidshare lots and have never had this problem before.

Anyway like I said I've got this now, I just wasn't sure if yr link was the problem. Thanks for recording and sharing Phil!

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|