View Single Post
Old 02.01.2017, 03:51 PM   #114
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I think this is going to be a non hip-hop year, to be completely honest.

That Vince thing (which might actually just be a single?), another Danny Brown collabo with Paul White, and whatever the fucking fuck "More Life" is going to be, plus Yeezy Season 5 coming with no new music announcements, all point to this being an off-year for actual albums.

So far we have Run the Jewels and Migos. yaaaaaaaaay.

I think this is going to be an indie-rock bounceback year with lots of good electronic and experimental music to dig through.

So maybe we should talk about "old" hip-hip, just so this thread doesn't suffer. To this end, I've decided to read the 33⅓ entry on MBDTF — which should be here any day — for inspiration.

Let us know how it is! I'd be tempted to read it, however, heard mostly negative stuff about those books.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|