View Single Post
Old 06.25.2010, 11:50 AM   #13
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
i d/led that 5gb robe torrent, it took a longass time with 1/0 seeders. then got stuck at 97.5% and i finally realised it was broken and there is a fixed one im now at 87% on.

i think maybe i will try to get in everybodys top 10 this year by releasing a concept prog noise album called "WELCOME TO MODERNITY, 1 MILLION DEAD AFGHANS!" which is about a failed 00's indie rockstar who dies due to crack addiction, and goes to hell, where satan promises to undo his death and make him rich and famous and have his album go to no.1 if he successfully takes on the job of explaining to the over a million dead Afghan civlians about modernity, the western way of life, and what their deaths accomplished.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|