View Single Post
Old 05.27.2006, 03:56 PM   #12
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
I'm wicked jealous of Mildred Pierce too. The only thing I ever said to any member of the band was "sure" when Thurston excused himself as he squeezed by me to get to the stage. I was too nervous to say anything else. But then again anything else would be superfluous and unnecessary. I also had a chance to say something to Lee in Boston back in '04. He was walking around the audience while the opening band was playing their set (I think it was the Magik Markers again) and taking pictures. I just stood nect to him a couple feet way to his left and just stood their staring at him in a very nondiscreet way. Can you tell I haven't been around a lot of famous idols? I regret not saying anything. Even a simple "hey, how's it goin?" would have been something.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|