View Single Post
Old 01.18.2007, 09:15 AM   #30
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Someone told me yesterday that Jade had been dumped as patron of an anti-bullying charity because of this. I hope that's true.

Someone on the news yesterday said that the behaviour exhibited by these three people made them ashamed to be English. I disagree; we all know there are some bigots and bullies around, as there are in all countries; what makes me feel ashamed to be English is the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of people who will still vote in their favour, who will still buy Jade's perfume etc.

The behaviour of these three people is not the fault of Big Brother; they are just a representative sample of the kind of immoral, sinful, hateful people who litter this country. What is the fault of Big Brother is that they claim thay are unable to act without a formal complaint from Shilpa; they have stepped in several times in the past to warn people, and they should be punished for not doing do this time. They are basically denying tat they have a duty of responsibility towards people in their employment and care.

As a matter of course, in case they had acted, I just sought out the official BB site to see what was being said. Not a mention of the whole affair on the homepage, which is rather pathetic.

In the face of all this bullying, Shilpa has been a model of restraint and civility, for which she must be applauded. What a shame that her 'friends' in the house have shown so little support.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|