View Single Post
Old 01.13.2008, 05:02 AM   #39
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Holly Golightly : I Can't Be Trusted ("All the time I'm on your mind, you should try to find another, in the back of my neck is no kindness, only lies as you'll discover, I can't be trusted, why won't you see, I won't give you anything, anything but misery")

Les Calamités : Pas la peine (my favourite French band; the singer is tired of her boyfriend and tries to find a cool way to get rid of him without being mean; so she starts doing things that would eventually lead him to say it's over; it works, she's happy happy happy, but all of a sudden he comes back because he feels good by her side; as the more she acted like a stupid girl, the more he believed he was way superior to her; in the end she questions her tactics, saying that it had not been worth the pain)

Adrienne Pauly : J'veux un mec (where she says that she can't care less about your thoughts, friends, job, gym, backache, soul, wife, shrink, all she wants is you to make love to her properly, no flowers but kisses, can't care less about your mom who left you, your dad who left you, your ex who haunts you, your motorbike that's bothering you and so on)

The Shams (with Sue Garner) : Love Me with Your Mind ("I know that you can procreate but can you truly conjugate?" among other things)

Male singers are far less cynical as I couldn't find any...
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|