View Single Post
Old 12.14.2020, 08:52 AM   #22
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Thanks man. The good thing about Teespring is that even though it's not going to pay my bills in the worst year I've ever had (my mother died, lost my job, suffering from a long bout of depression caused by this Covid-19 stuff etc), it allows me to design specific, unique designs that I can upload to my shop and sell to individuals so that they are the only ones to own it, without charging extortionate prices and making the bare minimum profit. It's a different story when it comes to the other designs in the shop. they are meant for the masses. I gotta make some money somehow.

My condolences, and sorry to hear about your situation. Hopefully the new year will bring an upturn in fortunes. My terrible advice would be milk that furlough scheme for all it's worth and learn how to cook every recipe involving Pork - since it has a very good weight/price ratio. Top dollar, top dollar!
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|