View Single Post
Old 04.04.2014, 01:37 PM   #37348
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Ha! You ex-smokers are only remembering the good times.

There are cigs that taste great, relax, and envelope one in wonderfulness.

But the vast majority are consumed because the body's crying out. You smoke 'em, probably not even paying much attention to the experience. Just getting a drug into the system so the system doesn't turn on you.
same as everything. in the end everyone gets sick, old, and dies.

but if you wanna quit by all means quit. i did. i'm not saying "don't quit", i'm just saying, don't tell yourself lies. you have to face the truth that you like smoking-- admit it. smoking is the crazy girlfriend who blows you in public places and then gets you thrown in jail. yes, you need to kick her to the curb, but don't lie about her merits--at least be honest.

i quit smoking with a clear head and without lies about it. i did it because i wanted-- the costs outweighed the benefits, so i did it. no mythical powers, no paradise on earth or other nonsense. life is hard. i just took the pain and quit smoking--end of story. but i'll always remember the good times.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|