View Single Post
Old 05.28.2008, 07:22 AM   #25
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
we all know Bertand will win anyway, ive always suspected Gus Hiidink was a Sonic Youth fan.

I'd highly doubt that about Guus Hiddink, but I know for a fact that Frank Rijkaard listened to them in the early 90s. When he was asked to pick his favourite music for a dutch radio show at the time he played Sonic Youth, Nirvana, Pixies, etc... but then a couple of years ago I saw a picture of him and his wife at a Coldplay concert in Barcelona.

Anyway, we can wait with making a team until june 7th, right? Because I still haven't made one and don't have time for doing it now. I used auto-complete and don't even remember what random players got into my team, except that the attack consisted of Anelka (is he even a regular starter?) and Van Persie (who's 100% sure not playing and might not even recover in time to play at the start of the tournament), so I may have to do, say, 12 transfers before this whole thing kicks off.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|