View Single Post
Old 02.16.2009, 02:15 AM   #17
WHOREOHSCOPE
children of satan

WHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's assesWHOREOHSCOPE kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhler
i didn't understand anything you typed until i looked down and saw that you mentioned fugazi. then, out of the great blue sky with one cloud, i understood everything.

The irony. The self-righteousness.

When I create my own art, it'll be valid.

The point is I've been a douche bag. But most of the people who delude themselves into believing whatever they do when they assert someone else's worthlessness, pretension , what have you on this message board... its damn amusing...

Simply. Those who have no patience to read me either have valid reason or are lost cunts, who I can't worry about with "preaching", which very much so anti my entire message. It was an impromptu log of sorts, and I don't care.

I did return, saw responses, nothing surprising. Sadly. Art is in a bad state when those who survey it are that which I have witnessed today, but to cite Thurston Moore....... you're not a duck... you're HUMAN! and so am I.

Goodbye SY Board, Goodbye dedicated lovelies and disillusioned old-me's. The world is a large grey area, not just this, communicating generalizations for perceptions sake.
WHOREOHSCOPE is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|