View Single Post
Old 03.12.2009, 10:43 PM   #66
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i now have 47 scg recordings, 11 richard bishop solo recordings, 7 alvarius b solo recordings, and assorted writings and articles and such. people who are into them are obsessed with them, i.e., favorite band. theyre mine anyways, along with the velvets.

anyways, another band i must mention, COLD CAVE. minimal synth/cold wave band. "Painted Nails" 7" on Hospital is pitch perfect minimal synth but it also is really loud and can get harsh even in thee most danceable parts. Prurient has really turned Hospital into a nifty label, hes mixed it up with all the sickest acts from industrial to power electronics to scuzz punk to black metal to now cool 80s synth stuff.

the other great is "the trees grew emotions and died" 7'. this one is influenced more by lo fi techno and also some of the more upbeat industrial music of the 80s, such as death in june. the last track "heavens gate" is a scorcher and really makes me want to revert back to my ecstasy fried days. as i sit here it makes me want to take 4 hits and have m eyes drain into the bacj of my head while the colliding synths and muted echo vocals sythmically colide into the orifices of my body creating vibrating sensations heightened more by.... ok im not gonna get too crazy with my fantasy there. this shit is wonderful though. i would like to start a band like this as i need a change from freak rock stuff.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|