View Single Post
Old 03.11.2015, 09:15 PM   #5
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Brainwashed usually ends up with a pretty ripping good list, but from a purely aesthetic perspective, I don't think I've ever seen a more poorly organized list in my entire goddamn life, except of course for BW's previous "lists."

Structure, flow, order and cohesion are what make a list a list. This site pisses me off with their "List as quotation mark and boldface-peppered essay.

Still, they're the first I've seen to give Ben Frost his proper due. A U R O R A was without question one of the year's definitive sonic statements. I think it landed in the '80s on pitchfork, and I'm not even sure I've seen it anywhere else. So cheers for that, even if the damn site needs a graphic designer like I need a klonipin.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|