View Single Post
Old 06.22.2006, 04:02 PM   #78
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
and I could give a FLYING FUCK if all sonic youth wanted to play tonite was Reena twenty times in a row. I indulge in my rock god's various whims! SONIC YOUTH IS GREAT! Like some excellent home-slice said earlier, when there are people who cannot afford a ticket to the show, wwhen there are fans who have never seen SY play live because they live in some bumfuck town in winnipeg, when there are fans that cannot even afford the money for a goddamn t shirt, when there are fans that live in countries where they have to travel across two different national borders to watch them play, to complain like you all do is such baby stupid shit. such fucking snob asshole shit. Just fucking go to the show if you wanna go. do not place your bullshit expectations on the band. let them rock you like they wanna rock you. if you don't like it then don't go the next time.

I was at the Houston show for sonic nurse, it fucking RULED.

if you want greatest hits go see neil Diamond (who actually puts on one hell of a show!)

SONIC LIFE!!!!!

My favorite band is sonic youth. i will forgive them any trespasses. i wil forgive them any slips and stumbles, for they would do the same for me.
They are the one true god. they are mighty and strong and beautiful. Long Live skronk.