View Single Post
Old 06.19.2009, 03:00 AM   #26141
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
ha. yeh, no really, I cant. I've tried trust me :P I've just got a weird complexion/mix of colours I guess. I have paleish olive skin and blue eyes and warm tone dark hair. Cool colours make me look like a junkie, and warm colours make me look ... odd. I have very very mild success with some shades of green.. and I can wear navy blue liner and it looks okay, but that's about it. So I just end up wearing black or very dark brown liner, and peachy coloured lip/cheek tint at most.

same here, my hair and skin type is usually not even described :P i have the skin of a blonde person, with green eyes and brown hair. and somehow, colors make me feel like i'm dressing up as something else, it just doesn't look like me anymore.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|