View Single Post
Old 12.15.2017, 08:18 PM   #983
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Fuck yeah man. Black Thought is so underrated. Here are the lyrics: https://genius.com/Black-thought-hot...eestyle-lyrics

That freestyle reminded me that he had a guest appearance on Freddie Gibbs' album two years ago where he went verse for verse with him and completely washed him. And that was impressive as hell because Gibbs is a very strong MC himself, the kind that rarely ever gets outshined on a track. Truly left me in awe.

I listened to it. It’s amazing, but I saw no point in the Kanye dis “Be a Kardashian, Kanye!” Ok, guy whose band used to be at the forefront of conscious hip-hop and is now playing late night talk shows. Why make a dig like that? Just shut your ass and focus on making Roots albums sound as good as this supposed freestyle.

It was good though.

It was not a genuine Freestyle.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|