View Single Post
Old 04.25.2013, 12:45 AM   #59
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
wrong!!! i've never cheated nor have i gone out with a girl that cheated on me. so no, most people don't cheat even though it's becoming very acceptable in this *cough* day and age*cough*.

i did date women that were cheating on boyfriends with me, but soon they went back to theeir orginal boyfucks then back agian to me. i don't consider that cheating, just confusion among shallow confused women. we know most women are craxy evil and stupid, but we just don't want to admit it because we want to fuck em.

a bloody busted nose always sets them straight.
Maybe not sexually, but everyone has engaged in some form of dishonesty when it comes to someone else. It's no different. We are creatures of procreation and despite anything society tells us, we are here to fuck. It's what we do. The whole concept of one marriage/1 partner is a bit silly. The only thing wrong with cheating...the only thing...is the lies that sometimes come along with it. People need to get over all this "we're spiritually connected beings meant to be together" garbage. Things don't work like that. Not in real life, anyway.

The only thing annoying about this whole ordeal to me is how shocking it's been to others. People act like Kim and Thurston are their parents for crying out loud. A 27 year run is a mighty long time. I'm willing to bet so few here have been in a relationship that long (speaking of the few old enough to have been). It's 2012. Most everyone gets divorced, most everyone get's cheated on...including Kim Gordon and Thurston Moore. Big whoop.

And as far as dating women who end up dating others and coming back to fuck their exes...lol. Holy shit I DO NOT miss small town Georgia. Even though I must admit sex with exes can sometimes be quite amazing.