Thread: rude people
View Single Post
Old 07.22.2010, 12:54 PM   #76
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
yeah but in this case the post office is inside an independent shop.

and there was absolutely nothing wrong with the amount of tape, i taped ir properly like i usually do, but she was probably instructed to tell people to go buy tape just so they can profit more? because whos gonna go back home just to put some more tape?

i should have said i dont give a shit if you dont think theres enough tape just fucking post it.

ouch

that sucks.

the only time i was allowed to give a free envelope was when this very young cute girl came by with a tiny pink envelope full of fairy stickers. it was too small to send (or put a stamp on), there weren't too many people around and everyone was going 'aaaaw' anyway so we just popped it into a larger one, rewrote the adress and posted it.

you only get away with that shit as a kid

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|