Thread: Grunge!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01.30.2008, 10:36 AM   #60
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I adore that Boris photo, by the way. What's that from?

forthcoming 7" single.

--

and swa(y) thanks for clarifying, i agree mostly; but i didn't say nirvana was a rip off of the stooges, it was mostly bands that directly influenced nirvana from seattle (mostly mudhoney).

but one thing i don't agree is what you say about boris, they might (and this a big stretching "might") sound like the melvins, perhaps even rip them off as you said, but they also rip off (if it ever applied) amon düül II, earth, motörhead, ghost, my bloody valentine, black sabbath, eyehategod, bathory, brian eno, the stooges, guru guru, acid mothers temple, corrupted, and many many many more bands that might sound like them in seconds.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|