View Single Post
Old 11.30.2010, 02:16 PM   #18
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Wow, gast30, I can actually understand your point this time! But really, there is no bigger racket in this world than pharmaceutical (sp?) companies. You know we will never see a cure for most major illnesses like cancer, AIDS, and depression? Because it's FAR more profitable to treat diseases than cure them. Researchers study diseases until they understand the cause of disease, come up with a way temporarily block the symptoms/correct imbalances, and their funding gets yanked before they can find a way to actually repair the damage. Just slap the "INCURABLE" label on it and you've got customers for life.

I'm sorry to hijack the thread, but someone I love is caught in the meds trap, and I just had to get this off my chest. Carry on about free education.